Where to find an occupational therapists for your child.

If you have concerns with your child's development and you believe they would benefit from an occupational therapy evaluation, it is a good idea to reach out to your pediatrician for discussion.The doctor can then refer you to a local occupational therapist who can complete an evaluation to assess the concerns, if appropriate.

Want to know how a Occupational Therapist can Help?

Schedule your infant, child, and teen for an evaluation today and see how a therapist can help your family.
Call (828) 398 0043 or click on the schedule button.

Post navigation